• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

congo trinidad

The audio is horrible in this and I accidentally drop the big ole F bomb so I apologize for those things in advance. But it was pretty fun eating a pepper with him, it hit a him a bit harder than me but not bad for his first time. The next one he is going to try is going to be either a naga/jalapeno cross or a yellow 7 pod with me from Sean. We will see if he eats another after that. He ate a 1/4 douglah and doesnt think anything else will be hotter :) Of course I do agree that maybe true. Also a huge thank you to Silversurfer for sending me these along with an unbelievable amount of other peppers as well which made my day several times over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFkN6DlaJ0E

awsome vid lazy! missed you man! not to many vids lately just written reviews , but those are great but i like to see what the person is going through. pretty much me beaglestorm and hot pooper on the vids. we need the expert back! i'm gonna do bonda ma jaques in a few minutes. svt contour sent me a bunch of chilis to try. i had no idea that congo trinidad was so huge! that thing was bigger than yellow 7pod. great job man. never heard you curse before!

Another great review Ryan and just how I remember those pods on the mild side with dull flavor but big beautiful peppers. I believe I am correct but those seeds were from peppers I grew last year and shared with SS along with the Douglahs and maybe Bhuts. From what I remember they had a different darker shade of red but did not grow them again this year. Really enjoy watching others eat hot peppers on youtube. :hell:

Cappy, those Congos came from Tomato Growers Supply.

I did get the Douglah and Bhut seeds from ya along with a lot of other great lava hot seeds. :)

Back