Contests in the "fun zone"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "fun zone" is a forum that is only visible when logged in. If these eating contests start to take off, and are a regular occurrence, maybe they should be able to be viewed by non-members, and members not logged in. It's something fun that might encourage more memberships. Right now there are almost 4 times as many "guests" viewing the site as members that are logged in. I also know quite a few members that only sign in when they have something to post, and are otherwise just lurking. Also, the businesses sponsoring these types of events would get more publicity.

Making these things public would be a good thing IMHO.

I appreciate this site, and I'm not complaining by any means. It's just a thought. :)

The "Social Forums" are visible to members only so guests see the more serious topics and not the silly stuff until they log in. Right now the topic is full of jokes, smack talk, and funny pictures... which is fine for us members. Guests, when viewing new topics, will see pepper growing and the like. I'd rather they see that then hairy man pics ;). I think it has enough traffic, it's been at the top. :)

Suggestion duly noted but keeping as it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back