• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Continuous Free POWDER while it lasts...riddle me this

Playing for powder for now!  Pick 5 (small samples will be prize)

Get your free pods while they last.  Those with limited space move to the front....bad yield... I got ya covered.  It's not a rigged game but it's designed for newbs and those that are interested in getting started.  Taste the fresh.....

What comes after...."the next thing ya know".  

A few habs/inca berries/serannos, an aji limon and a mix of goodness.  The chocs will blow your mind!

CAPCOM said:
The kin folk said jed move away from there, they said California is the place you aught to be so they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly,Hills that is, swimming pools ,movie stars.
Couldn't resist
Haha....I had a flight attendant give that question a loooong time ago.  Everyone was stumped and the song popped into my head.
Student of Spice said:
ol' jeds a millionaire

You changed from jeb's to jed's.....the object was to "give it away now", by....

Rairdog said:
Haha....I had a flight attendant give that question a loooong time ago.  Everyone was stumped and the song popped into my head.

You changed from jeb's to jed's.....the object was to "give it away now", by....
Red hot chili peppers

give it away give it away give it away now

Student of Spice said:
Red hot chilli peppers

give it away give t away give it away now
Ya can't win twice or two times...by.... but you can keep playing.   It's free and I make the rules to share!  If you blow the answer we move on to the next. 

damn it man.....I wasn't trying to win again I was just playin the game.....don't hate the player lol. I didn't know you were still going on with the contest. sorry about that.....

sorry im just.....
Bobbin' to the music
This is how we do it, all night

The contest goes on as the peppers come in.  It's my way of paying it forward.  I started with free pepper seeds and I got more seeds through Wicked Mikes train. 

The main goal for me would be to pass on free seeds or pods.  Those that need seed or pods move to the front. 

Back