• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

CORONA-EXTRA Helping each other out

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Hey guys! I hope you are all well. We have a great community here and it's comforting to be able to just jump online and know we are here for each other, as we have always been. Let's go the extra mile!

I'd like to open CORONA-EXTRA (pun intended) for those in need! If you are in need please let us know! We're always sending hot sauce and "extras" to people. Those extras can be rolls of TP, sandwich bread, or beans! Just let us know!

I'm happy to send what I have, it is mostly hot stuff (for your bland prepper meals) but if I see something in need that I have, you will get a hot box with the extras! That's what this is all about.

Please don't be shy. We are all in this together! This is all about paying it forward, but if some of you want to do trades with each other, great!. Just let us know what you need or have. Be safe!

Great to know that there is still a lot of good out there in these trying times....because i have to say I have seen some real greedy and ignorent people in the last couple of weeks that only care about themselves and nobody else....we all have to help each other any way we can.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

PtMD989 said:
All good in my home, but if we have to hunker down for 2 weeks, I might need a good divorce lawyer [emoji23][emoji16].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PepperFish said:
Maybe we can get a group rate...

Heh heh, if there's anything we're prepared for up here it's forced isolation. The Darlin' Bride & I have been working together in a home office for a few years, all calloused up...Adult beverages are a plus...

I work in a veterinary hospital and supplies are getting hard to acquire. We're having to reuse disposable face masks for surgeries because we cant get them. Veterinary hospitals are designated as an essential business now that the state is on lockdown but the supply chain runs through the human side before it gets to us. Tough times

My wife is a surgical tech at an outpatient surgery center, she says they’ve patient’s visitors/drivers try to swipe face masks from the supply table. Now the state of MI has said no elective surgeries for the time being, she may have to go the main hospital to work. Stuff is changing every day.

I work in imaging at a rural hospital and shit is really starting to hit the fan. (Not especially for me personally...yet), but I highly recommend taking care of our elderly or otherwise compromised neighbors. Tell them to stay home and drop off groceries for them.

Next i’d Call your local hospital and see if there is ANY way possible to help support your local nurses and Dr’s. Just ask. Shit they might even appreciate hotsauce if they get a meal during their shift...

This stuff is no joke or hoax...stay in your house or stay AT LEAST 6ft away from people.

PS... call your local Police or Fire dept and see if you can do anything for them too... cuz they are the ones responding.
Shit we’ve still got teens stealing and crashing cars now

Hey Fearless Leader, can you send some prayers to my humble abode.
This Shit is about to get real for my family. My wife is in the medical field (scrub tech) her work slowed down to two days a week. She signed up on a volunteer on call basis to work at the parent company hospital or other affiliated medical facilities if needed. She also may get the call to go down state, Detroit area if needed.

PtMD989 said:
Hey Fearless Leader, can you send some prayers to my humble abode.
This Shit is about to get real for my family. My wife is in the medical field (scrub tech) her work slowed down to two days a week. She signed up on a volunteer on call basis to work at the parent company hospital or other affiliated medical facilities if needed. She also may get the call to go down state, Detroit area if needed.

I feel for ya, my gf is in the same exact spot as a surgical tech. its getting rough.

Back