• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

CORONA-EXTRA Helping each other out

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
Clarifications please

Both viruses being influenza A&B or Flu & coronavirus?

What is RSA?

Thanx!
Social distancing will slow down all communicable respiratory viruses. They share similar infection pathways , so what we are doing for covid-19 is also slowing down A B strains , RSV (Dangler was right ,typo on my part) etc.

RSV most years tends to mostly effect children and older at risk adults, but at least around here was more active in general adult population this year. Something I heard during an news interview with a health worker a few weeks ago. I wasn't able to find any other source that confirms it though, so take with a grain of salt.

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
That’s crazy and scary Dangman, did he recover well?

thanks THP for looking out, we’ve been fortunate to have and to have made connections that we’ve been able to help friends out. Still surprised at how many people I see at stores though. Hopefully it’s warming up with you guys so you’re not stuck inside the whole time  :pray:
The little guy did recover.  They kept him a couple days.  His chest was heaving because he couldn't breath.  It was not a pleasant sight and freaked us out.  Little kids are very resilient.  In a few days he was at our house playing with his cars and trains.  

Harry_Dangler said:
The little guy did recover.  They kept him a couple days.  His chest was heaving because he couldn't breath.  It was not a pleasant sight and freaked us out.  Little kids are very resilient.  In a few days he was at our house playing with his cars and trains.  
now that's what I want to hear! recovery and back to regular mischief. :metal:

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:

Not any more. We should know better, these so-called "experts" have no idea what's going on around them, they change the "facts" now daily.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/how_long_has_the_chinese_coronavirus_really_been_in_america.html

Who do you believe? Whoever the hell you want to, This entire debacle has been twisted by politics and wannabe authorities into guesswork. 

stettoman said:

Not any more. We should know better, these so-called "experts" have no idea what's going on around them, they change the "facts" now daily.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/how_long_has_the_chinese_coronavirus_really_been_in_america.html

Who do you believe? Whoever the hell you want to, This entire debacle has been twisted by politics and wannabe authorities into guesswork. 
I expect we'll get a whole new set of "experts" and media "dimwits" after this thing has passed.  I've never seen anything like it.  

Back