• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

organic Costco organic fertilizer

I looked....found nothing ...need more info....a name would help....

Edit found name in url ...

GardenGrande.jpg

http://www.ecotracorganics.net/garden-grande/

would work well to start things off nice...But I would like more phosphorus ......

also I use chemical nutes so ...yeah...I see this as extra work...

Interesting. Certain Costcos carries a lot of regional stuff. In Boise, they carry a local soil/compost that's quite good in spring. In Portland, only MiracleGro bags.

Sewage treated and composted. A septic tank collects waste, stores solids and leaches off liquids through an underground leaching field. It has to be pumped out by a truck every once and a while then brought to a sewage treatment plant. It's a very cheap "fertilizer".

I never understood it. Think of all the cleaning solvents we flush down the toilet. Then think of what they have to do to the waste water to rid it of pathogens and all those chemicals. How could there be anything worth while leftover?

Here they want to recycle waste water and turn it into tap water...we call it crap to tap....it's the sickest crap I've ever heard. When it happens I'm moving

Back