• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Couple Crazy Crosses from Trinidad

Well i guess you guys haven't really seen me since i brought the barrackpore 7 pot on the scene...... don't worry i didn't disappear..... just career re-direction so to speak....... but still planting my superhots in my spare time as any one else......

So i didn't intentionally cross these guys.... i just kept on planting any crazy variety and crosses extremely close to each other and then took those seeds and did it all over again and looked at the madness created from there..... below is some of them i find interesting.... don't know if they exist already or even if they are stable.... some are probably f1 or 2.... who knows...... but tell me what you guys think....

My Bush  :rolleyes:
mybush.jpg

Yellow Cherry?
yellowcherry.jpg

Larger than normal cherry peppers (the small one is what the typical size of it is supposed to be).... and btw... they are like heat level slightly under 7 pots :/
monstercherrypeppers.jpg

[SIZE=10.5pt]Weird Shaped Things :/[/SIZE]

nocluewtfthisis03.jpg
nocluewtfthisis02.jpg
nocluewtfthisis01.jpg

[SIZE=10.5pt]I found these in one particular plant.... not sure if they are diseased or does it already exist or is it some kinda mutant cross lol..... but i think they resemble a witches' hat.... yeah that's what we will call them if it doesn't already exist.... Witches' Hat[/SIZE]

witcheshat01.jpg
witcheshat02.jpg
witcheshat03.jpg

[SIZE=10.5pt]And finally.... a scorpion barrackpore something or the other :/[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
randomcrazycross01.jpg

Witches Hat is a very good name!  I can only hope that the next generation will have pods like that if you decide to grow these out and stabilize them.  How is the heat/flavor?

Looks more like a dragon's claw, but great looking pods.
Don't be disappointed about weird shapes and lesser heat, they're still ridiculously hot and going for the world record shouldn't be the point.
Just a man enjoying growing some peppers.
Make some crazy crosses and enjoy them and if you get an interesting stable cross, spread that one.

Hey great to see you back on board  :P

Some very interesting crosses there. With the amount of unusual peppers out there it is amazing what can pop up!
The Cherry Pepper crosses  remind me of the Uvilla Grande Pepper (C. Chinense).
The hedge is looking fantastic too.................

Hope you keep up the passion Mate.

Micca

trinicoolieboy said:
[SIZE=10.5pt]I found these in one particular plant.... not sure if they are diseased or does it already exist or is it some kinda mutant cross lol..... but i think they resemble a witches' hat.... yeah that's what we will call them if it doesn't already exist.... Witches' Hat[/SIZE]

witcheshat02.jpg
witcheshat03.jpg

Reminds me of the sorting hat from the Harry Potter movies! :)

sort.jpeg

Great to see you back, your crosses look great, if you do share out some seeds I would be interested also, love the odd shapes.

Back