• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

craziest things you have seen in public

Dude I live in California, ya got time?
A guy with his boyfriend on a leash.
A semi truck with dead cows stacked in back.
A car loose its whole back wheel.
A homeless guy walking down a busy city sidewalk stopped a took a shit right in the middle of the sidewalk.
Saw a turkey and a peacock face off with full plumage.

Up in NH where I lived for 27 years:

A goat wearing a purple sweater running wild.
A man walking backwards down the road, urinating.
A car randomly burst into flames while parked and catch the others around it on fire.

Plus many more things I can't think of.

A few years ago I saw a heavy set guy shuffling down the sidewalk with a small women's t shirt on and his pants and underwear around his ankles..

Saw a guy in pink spandex dancing in a busy intercection.

Many more things that I cannot remember! Good ol New York!

I've seen people get shot, stabbed, dead bums, everything drug related.

seen something similar to the cow story but it was a truck full of dead sheep. 

... i've always hung out with the weirdos so things like furries, S&M ect where pretty norm. 

Did see some weird shit working at the "adult bookstore" We had a theater. 

Being a ex druggy and son of a junkie there's a lot of stuff to be exposed to... some reason i'm drawing a blank though. 

D3monic said:
I've seen people get shot, stabbed, dead bums, everything drug related.

seen something similar to the cow story but it was a truck full of dead sheep. 

... i've always hung out with the weirdos so things like furries, S&M ect where pretty norm. 

Did see some weird shit working at the "adult bookstore" We had a theater. 

Being a ex druggy and son of a junkie there's a lot of stuff to be exposed to... some reason i'm drawing a blank though.
So, how do you pull yourself out of that gutter, or do you? LaVey can't help, right? Just curious.

I moved away from that environment. It's much easier when you're no longer in that element. Once I moved here I even had a hard time scoring weed. True i was still exposed to coke, X, booze and random things like bath salts but if you're no longer in the circle of friends or around the people that brought those things into your life it's much easier to avoid them.   

Ive seen people with "grills" that could not even close their mouth. Tattoos all over their face. Piercings making them look like a hardware store. WHO HIRES these people?
images_zpsn5tfcirg.jpg

I was in Korea long ago in the navy it was around midnight a marine buddy of mine and I were walking thru a little village well actually staggering thru the streets, when we come across a payphone in the middle of the square with no less the 100 people in line to use phone thought we'd been dosed was so bizarre line just disappearing into the darkness. Totally quite no one talking just staring ahead.

Last time I was in Las Vegas there was a bum sitting on the ground in the middle of one of the walkways that goes over the roads. Naked as the day he was born and trying to put on a pair of pants while sitting down. Everyone just kept walking like he wasn't there.

I saw a dude on stage have sex with a midget blow up doll to climax. Then carefully pulled off the condom he was using, ate what was inside of it and immediately vomited on the audience in the front row. Circa 88' or 89' at the "San Francisco Pukeathon" the more you pledge the more they puke.

hogleg said:
I saw a dude on stage have sex with a midget blow up doll to climax. Then carefully pulled off the condom he was using, ate what was inside of it and immediately vomited on the audience in the front row. Circa 88' or 89' at the "San Francisco Pukeathon" the more you pledge the more they puke.

That's just nasty.

I was at a gypsy show once. This one chick on stage shoved a light bulb in her twat and stuck cables to her tongue from a small battery (like a lawnmowers or smaller) and it light the light bulb up. 

Funniest thing ever is my brother invited me up to gang bang this girl. We had been passing her back and forth for a while and neither of us really liked her but she wouldn't leave us alone.  I waited like 5 mins and headed up to his room. When I came in he had her by the ears throat stabbing her. Just between the sounds she was making and the hilarious look on his face it was one the funniest things i've witnessed... .She got demolished that night. - though I guess that story wasn't in public. 

D3monic said:
That's just nasty.

I was at a gypsy show once. This one chick on stage shoved a light bulb in her twat and stuck cables to her tongue from a small battery (like a lawnmowers or smaller) and it light the light bulb up. 

Funniest thing ever is my brother invited me up to gang bang this girl. We had been passing her back and forth for a while and neither of us really liked her but she wouldn't leave us alone.  I waited like 5 mins and headed up to his room. When I came in he had her by the ears throat stabbing her. Just between the sounds she was making and the hilarious look on his face it was one the funniest things i've witnessed... .She got demolished that night. - though I guess that story wasn't in public.
images-1_zpsw1p4pgg9.jpg

Back