food crazy but good!

ok well guys im new here, but tonight i decided to make something completely out of things laying around the house. and it was awsome. ok here it is.

3 chicken breast.
2 habenaro's
2 jalepenos
1 whole vidalia onion
1 whole orange squezed and then threw in the pulp
1 whole red apple
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of chile powder
fresh ground black pepper
sea salt
2 tablespoons lime and lemon juice
half cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
3 cups water
2 tablespoon veg oil

ok well first i cut up the onions, apple, peppers, then i squeezed the orange into the pot threw in the remaining pulp. put all that i a pot with the veg oil, vinegar, chile powder. and salted and peppered. i cooked that on med high for about 5 min. i then added the water, deglazing the tid bits. threw in the chicken, sugar, lemon and lime. i simmered that for 1 hour till water had almost evaporated. in a seperate cup i put cold water and the corn starch then poured that right in the mix. brought to a boil for 1 minute the shut off to cool. i served this with cornbread and ate it like a thick stew. was super good!

Hotlink with IMG tags.

codykrr said:
is there no way to directly post them? like from my camera? not sure what or how to "hotlink"

Nope, ya can't post directly from your computer. They have to be online somewhere then ya use the pic's URL to post here.

Just upload them to Imageshack, Fotobucket, your website, etc.

Then, ya hit the
insertimage.gif
button when you reply, and stick in the address.

I.E., like the addy for that image is http://www.thehotpepper.com/images/thehotpepper/editor/insertimage.gif and hit ok.

Some sites like Imageshack will give ya a premade link with the
paste..you wouldn't need the extra tags from here.

Back