• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Crazy Jerry's Orange Rush

This was one of the rare hot sauce's that really had to work hard to impress me. My first impression was gaud dang this stuff taste burnt . Almost like they burnt oranges to give a unique taste that did not work for me at all. But far from one to give up on a sauce, I had to find the right pairing to bring it's special flavor out.
FISH or more importantly Shark/Swordfish was just such a creature. It is AMAZING on those two fish, however once I acquired the taste for it, it blends quite nicly with just about anything (hey I didn't like Guinness the first time I tried it).
To me it still has a burnt flavor, but find the subtle sweet tang with the Hab heat something special that I enjoy on my daily sandwiches(mixed with Keen's hot mustard)
Heat level would be around a 6 I think
th_CJ4.gif

Hmmm wonder if it would be good on Chinese food... ever had orange chicken? It has bits of orange peel in it that taste burned (at least where I have gotten it). It's a good flavor.

the only product ive tried from crazy jerrys is brain damage and I love it...when I go to the store guess ill pick up some Crazy Jerry's Orange Rush and try it out

Back