• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Crazy Uncle Jesters Select Reserve....

Okay so as I've stated before I'm a relative newcomer compared to a lot of folks here! I've enjoyed spicy Indian curries for many years but only in the past year have I been mildly obsessed with hot sauces and the like. It's very rare now that I eat anything without any kind of flaming ingredient.

Anyway....This years ZestFest was an eye opener for me as a friend and I both sampled Crazy Uncle Jesters Select Reserve and agreed it was the hottest thing that we'd eaten at that point! It was almost a revelation as I realized just how hot things could get.

I now know that things do get hotter as I've dabbled with other sauces and even a couple of the fouler tasting extract sauces which I won't be purchasing again; not due to heat but taste.

Anyway I'm basically asking your opinions of said hot sauce. I regret not purchasing a bottle now because my first impression was the beautiful taste and then it kicked me in the mouth with the heat. I can't help but wonder how I'd feel about the heat if I tried it again now as my mouth has been pretty much abused over the past 6 months. How hot do YOU find it?

One thing is for sure, I'll be purchasing a bottle soon enough...I can't put it off much longer. It's haunting me like a spicy ghost!

Cheers.

Back