food Creamed Tuna and Peas on Biscuit with Aci Kirmizi Arnavut

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share the following food related pics of Creamed Tuna and Peas on Biscuit topped with Judy's Aci Kirmizi Arnavut.  The pepper really added a nice zing to the dish!  I have to apologize, when I decided to post it, we were at the end of the meal so I staged the picture with tepid food.  The white sauce Béchamel is from the American Heart Association.  The fresh English peas are from Trader Joe's.  The tuna is dolphin safe and the biscuit is Hawaiian rolls (I got lazy).  The sweet rolls, tuna fish and hot pepper powder created a nice combination.  The roasted butternut squash was simple and easy to make in a 400º oven, just 25 - 30 minutes after peeling and cutting into 1" chunks.  Enjoy!

CSUzWk7.jpg

It doesn't look like but a couple mouthfuls.  And it's beautiful.  Nice post.

Oh, I know.  Not meant to be eaten   I just put a small amount on the plate to stage the picture.  Kinda like the Apollo moon landings.  All theatre.  hehe.  Ralphster, thanks for stopping by and complimenting.  Much appreciated. 

Here is the pepper I used from Judy.  I really like it.

4tMlH2I.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:

I kid you not.  I can't make this stuff up!  haha  We had a cookbook years ago, from the AHA which had this white sauce recipe in it.  We no longer have the cookbook but my wife copied the recipe and uses it on occasion.  Kinda looked like this on the cover.

51F6ARFCRDL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Cool!

Nice plating there.

Back