• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

container Creative Container

This is my new Container and Home to my Tomato plant and New Home to my Manzano Pepper, I know this is not a big enough container but Im trying to keep it in there, and when it Gets too Big ill Just trim it down, also if I Have to Trim the Roots, but For now this is the New Nice Creative Home
2012-01-20223424.jpg

Great idea. Did you drill holes in the bottom for drainage? Also, you may wanna water those bad boys, lookin a bit dry.

@ pshngo I Got this at the Dollar Tree its basically the same thing as a 99 cent store, it contains 2 for 1 dollar.
@ indochilli Thanks Yea its a good economic way and Works great holds about 1 litter so that should do for a small plant

@MGOLD86 I did drilled about 5 holes with a drill, drains well and if anything im going to drill some in the side just so it can drain a bit faster, I like how the plastic hold the water a bit longer than Terra so i wont be wattering too much specially here in california

I already Have 2 Tomato plants in 2 litter sodas, I use em because I didnt have any bigger pots at the time, they make some nice big containers for plants

Back