artwork Crispee’s New Logo

Thought I would share and see what you all think.

4F984CDE-942D-497E-82AC-EE6E8B53442F.png

The Hot Pepper said:
My personal preference is Sauces - Rubs - Spices on the website, and business card, in text below logo, not in it... and if on the bottle, maybe on the back or bottom of logo. It's a cluttered look, like Kraft cheese, they are not telling you they also sell mayonnaise on the cheese packet in the logo. Keep it clean and crisp(ee). Just my 2¢.
yeah its gone, I keep forgetting my own rule of keeping things simple. Crispee on top Pepper Company on the bottom. Thats it. The final label will have 2 versions, White on Black and a Black on White for different applications. Hope to have some mock ups done by Friday.

The star in it's present look doesn't fit with the rest. Love the Phoenix. Maybe make a star that has curved lines, not straight. Maybe look like flames like the bird. It would still be there, but would fit the feel of the rest.

Also agree to just crispee pepper co. Generally liking the logo!

salsalady said:
The star in it's present look doesn't fit with the rest. Love the Phoenix. Maybe make a star that has curved lines, not straight. Maybe look like flames like the bird. It would still be there, but would fit the feel of the rest.

Also agree to just crispee pepper co. Generally liking the logo!
Thanks!
We got rid of the star, it made the Phoenix too small on the logo when scaled to label size as well as a dear friends comment regarding the star are you affiliated with communism or Macys .... hahaha
Thank you all for the feedback it is hugely appreciated!

Looks Good!  I like it.

Can you stretch the tail flames a little longer?  I feel like it should touch or at least get closer to the black border.

Much better!

Minor fixes: In Company the M and P letters touch at the top and do not touch as lined up so it looks off. P too close to M, this can be fixed by adjusting the kerning and just giving a little more space between those two. The N and Y touch also which doesn't look as bad because they are lined up but I'd also put some space there.

This will pop on a bottle, even clear vinyl with white lettering. That would be cool to see the color of sauce around it. If a green sauce you could also knock out the white center and the red bird would show. :)

Those things are why I like being able to customize with Adobe Illustrator...but by the time I am done customizing, it might as well be a whole new font. :Lol:

Back