• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hybrid Cross Country Nursery Peppers

My plants aren't producing well yet (FNG) and I wanted to try some other peppers so I thought I'd give Cross Country a try with their peppers. If I'm not retired, I may try them out with some of their plants next year. This is what I got. Price seemed reasonable about $40 and some change total including shipping.

35n8ms2.jpg

Gonna see how these might play into the TD this weekend :lol:

Nice, I did the same thing. I think my Trinidad Perfumes look much smaller though. Could just be the picture. They are pretty good but I guess I just gotta have some heat in my peppers!

I did the same thing too, but forgot I had done so. I apparently ordered them back in July and they arrived last week. When my box of Red Savinas arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. Seeding those chiles left me with hot hands, even though I was wearing gloves. I only tasted a small portion, but they were screaming hot, and were all big, ripe pods. There were only a few that I could not get seeds from. Somewhat expensive, but since I didn't have room for all the varieties I wanted to grow this year, it was a good compromise.

Nice, I did the same thing. I think my Trinidad Perfumes look much smaller though. Could just be the picture. They are pretty good but I guess I just gotta have some heat in my peppers!

I did the same thing too, but forgot I had done so. I apparently ordered them back in July and they arrived last week. When my box of Red Savinas arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. Seeding those chiles left me with hot hands, even though I was wearing gloves. I only tasted a small portion, but they were screaming hot, and were all big, ripe pods. There were only a few that I could not get seeds from. Somewhat expensive, but since I didn't have room for all the varieties I wanted to grow this year, it was a good compromise.

Now that's a nice surprise!

Sweet thanks for posting, I totally forgot they send fresh peppers in the summer. I just put in an order for:
BHUT JOLOKIA
CARIBBEAN RED
DATIL SWEET
DEVIL'S TONGUE
RED SAVINA
TRINIDAD PERFUME

I am most excited to try the datil & devils tongue. Let us know how you like them please. If you want any of those seeds let me know.

Back