Curled bumpy leaves. Are flowers forming already?

A lot of my pepper plants have curled bumpy leaves but look healthy. What do you guys think the problem is? I believe it might be too much water but I'm not sure.

Image of curled leaves on my chocolate habanero:
Hc5diek.jpg

Also, are flowers starting to form already on my cayenne peppers? I believe it is a bit too early for them to form flowers. The seeds were planted on 04/09/13. I think it might just be another pair of leaves. Awesome if they are flowers.  

Here are some pictures:
Ya3dR8A.jpg

XA7y5V1.jpg

Not an expert at all but have heard that if the leaves start looking like that you might be needing calcium? good luck they are looking good!!

Actually, that "bumbpiness" is the very first, early sign that you're over-fertilizing a bit. Healthy leaves are generally rather smooth, including chinense leaves. Back off on the fertilizer a tad to ensure things don't progress to the next stage. 

Yes, those are flower buds. As small as your plant is, you may want to pinch them off for a while, to allow the plant to focus on growth more. 

geeme said:
Actually, that "bumbpiness" is the very first, early sign that you're over-fertilizing a bit. Healthy leaves are generally rather smooth, including chinense leaves. Back off on the fertilizer a tad to ensure things don't progress to the next stage. 

Yes, those are flower buds. As small as your plant is, you may want to pinch them off for a while, to allow the plant to focus on growth more. 
The only fertilizer I have used is Neptune's harvest but I haven't used it in 3-4 weeks. 
I do use Fox Farm Ocean Forest as my soil and I've heard that it has some sort of fertilizer in it. So it might be that.

Back