D3monic's El Scorponero Pod Test

Pod test of D3monic's El Scorponero (Carbonero x Butch T Yellow Scorpion).

Thanks D3 for sending me this pepper. It really lit me up. The first half wasn't bad at all, but the back half was painful. The flavor is really good, kind of mild sweet, a little fruity, with some floral and quite a bit of heat.

Here's a link to his crossing project for more info.

https://youtu.be/i6SNQF9UBvM

There's two phenos of these that i'm growing. One is rounder and  semi moruga shaped and the other is elongated and can almost be  mistaken for the paper lantern cross except they are slightly more bumpy where the lantern cross is smooth. 

K1sCRs9.jpg

4eyrAcD.jpg

I'm glad you like these, they are a favorite of mine from this season. I'm certainly going to keep this cross going. 

I appreciate you taking the time and pain to review them. 

D3monic said:
There's two phenos of these that i'm growing. One is rounder and  semi moruga shaped and the other is elongated and can almost be  mistaken for the paper lantern cross except they are slightly more bumpy where the lantern cross is smooth. 

K1sCRs9.jpg

4eyrAcD.jpg

I'm glad you like these, they are a favorite of mine from this season. I'm certainly going to keep this cross going. 

I appreciate you taking the time and pain to review them. 
No problem. Thank you for sharing them. I'm glad you're going to keep this one going. It'll be interesting to see what futures generations produce.

Pepperhead1989 said:
Awesome review man!
Thanks!

mpicante said:
Great looking pod.Peter called this pod a winner and I believe him.Good nob on the review!!!!
Thank you!

hotpeppaharry said:
never tried one, but i like that painting behind you.. bear in repose...seeexy  :shh:  :hot:
That picture in the back is the Bear-o-dactyl. A cross between a Pterodactyl and a bear. See video here:)

Back