• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Danny Cash sauces

I've heard some good things about his stuff here and elsewhere, and I just wanted to see what people thought of his sauces, particularly; which is your favorite? He's offering free shipping on orders over $50, and two gift sets only gets me to $46, so I need to pick a sauce to add to get over the magic number (you would be this cheap if you spent 5% of your yearly salary on hot sauce and make as little as I do). As of now, I'm tempted to go with "Bottled Up Anger", as that is usually the one I hear people talk about.

I'd go with the Ragin' Red or his Radical Heat. Bottled Up Anger is good, but I think the lime flavors are way too up front, but that's just my opinion.

DevilDuck said:
Bottled Up Anger is good, but I think the lime flavors are way too up front, but that's just my opinion.
Sounds like Chuk would like it.

Bottle

dreamtheatervt said:
I've heard some good things about his stuff here and elsewhere, and I just wanted to see what people thought of his sauces, particularly; which is your favorite? He's offering free shipping on orders over $50, and two gift sets only gets me to $46, so I need to pick a sauce to add to get over the magic number (you would be this cheap if you spent 5% of your yearly salary on hot sauce and make as little as I do). As of now, I'm tempted to go with "Bottled Up Anger", as that is usually the one I hear people talk about.

Talon
Bayou Fireballs
Red Savina Garlic
Batch 114
Ignite
Pure Arson
FOAD
The Legend
Acid Rain
Iguana Radioactive XXX
Sharp's Comatose
Blind Betty Blind in the Rind

are a few to choose from that I love

Cheers,

I apologize!

Duh,

This is Danny Cash line. I have to read better. I am sorry I had too many tonight.. lol but those I mentioned are all good of course,

Cheers,

HotSauceGoonie said:
Talon
Bayou Fireballs
Red Savina Garlic
Batch 114
Ignite
Pure Arson
FOAD
The Legend
Acid Rain
Iguana Radioactive XXX
Sharp's Comatose

Cheers,

I agree with Devil Duck. I like his red sauces better than his green ones.

I'm working on a Danny Cash feature right now and have sampled the whole product line. Quality sauces!

Reds

chuk hell said:
I agree with Devil Duck. I like his red sauces better than his green ones.

I'm working on a Danny Cash feature right now and have sampled the whole product line. Quality sauces!

I always prefer Reds over greens in general. Are there any exceptions? I am yet to try Danny Cash's products but I will soon I guess.

Cheers,

Got it

DevilDuck said:
I'd go with the Ragin' Red or his Radical Heat. Bottled Up Anger is good, but I think the lime flavors are way too up front, but that's just my opinion.

Just bought 3 new items,

Danny Cash Radical Heat
Sweet Agony Habanero Raspberry Jam
Ca Boooms Firecrack 2 hot 2 handle

Adding one

HotSauceGoonie said:
Talon
Bayou Fireballs
Red Savina Garlic
Batch 114
Ignite
Pure Arson
FOAD
The Legend
Acid Rain
Iguana Radioactive XXX
Sharp's Comatose

Cheers,
Going to have to add Danny Cash Radical Heat to this list.

walnut said:
bottled up anger 4 me... could use some more heat

None of his sauces are super hot but the red ones are quite good. I wrote a feature on DC on another website. Rhymes with " snot bone snog" It includes reviews of all DC products.

Guitargod...check out his honey mustard...it's awesome.

chuk hell said:
None of his sauces are super hot but the red ones are quite good. I wrote a feature on DC on another website. Rhymes with " snot bone snog" It includes reviews of all DC products.

Guitargod...check out his honey mustard...it's awesome.

lol... I think I might have read it

imaguitargod said:
I'm going to be visiting his booth at the Fiery Foods show. I think I'm going to pick up his Katchup.

The Cash Crew are a ton of fun. If you go out with them any night during the show, bring the extra liver. LOL!

DEFCON Creator said:
The Cash Crew are a ton of fun. If you go out with them any night during the show, bring the extra liver. LOL!
Liver? Oh that thing. He gave me his two week notice about a year ago.

Back