Date and Time Syntax Settings

Am I overlooking the date and time syntax display options?  (I've looked in My Settings.)

Very interestingly, I see the auto-saved message on the composition window showing 24-hour syntax, 21:43:27, whereas post times are displayed as 09:43 PM.

Is there an easy toggle that could be switched in the forum software to allow date and time display to be user-configurable?

That function is actually reading your computer clock and settings.

Not sure why you are worried about the little auto-save time at the bottom of the editor but like I said it is reading your computer time so any discrepancies you'll have to look at your own computer clock thanks.

swellcat said:
 I see the auto-saved message on the composition window showing 24-hour syntax, 21:43:27, whereas post times are displayed as 09:43 PM.

swellcat said:

Interesting and smart, but why is it working only partially?  My computer clock displays "14:47" versus 02:47 PM.

You answered your own question.

Thanks for the replies.

My computer displays 24-hour time format (as desired), and I'd like, if possible, to implement the same in how this forum displays in my browsers.  Post times on the forum
are showing in 12-hour, as in post #5:

Posted Yesterday, 05:07 PM.

That syntax does not match my computer clock.

The auto-save is reading your computer clock. 
When you post it is reading the server time and adjusting with your time zone settings, but is not 24-hour clock, is 12.

Back