• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Dave's Gourmet-- Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce Review.

Hello folks, here's my review of Dave's Scorpion Pepper Hot Sauce! This was much better than Dave's Ghost Sauce. This is all natural compared to the Ghost which has extract. This was also a very hot sauce! Check out my review and give me some feedback! Thanks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPLTOqp8t88

Ok watched these two reviews of yours back to back. I love Dave's and have both that you reviewed here. After watching them both with my wife I tried to be macho. I took two tablespoons of ghost and one tablespoon of scorpian. STUPID

The burn sneaks up and engulfs you. Love the sauces on or in food, but straight is dangerously hot. It took a big glass of milk and a tablespoon of olive oil to stop the pain.

Thanks for the review Red.

Rymerpt said:
Ok watched these two reviews of yours back to back. I love Dave's and have both that you reviewed here. After watching them both with my wife I tried to be macho. I took two tablespoons of ghost and one tablespoon of scorpian. STUPID

The burn sneaks up and engulfs you. Love the sauces on or in food, but straight is dangerously hot. It took a big glass of milk and a tablespoon of olive oil to stop the pain.

Thanks for the review Red.
HAHAHA! Yes, very stupid move. You gotta be careful with Dave's. They don't play around. I only ate a drop of the Scorpion and it lit me up! 

Back