• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Death by fatalii !!!!!!!

After tying tomato plants all day, I had a few too many beers, and figured I'd go all "THSC-Niel" on a fatalii pepper!:mouthonfire:

Bad, bad, BAAAAD idea!!
I didn't even eat the entire thing, but the heat was WAY more than I expected! I wasn't expecting the awesome hab flavor either, but here it is 35 min later and my lips are still on fire!!

VERY nice pepper!!!!

That's my favorite. A little different flavor and a little more heat, but an amazing pepper for both sauces and powder.

Never tried the Fatalli however i chomped down on a Bhut 2 nights ago.
What a rush! What would you give the flavour out of ten Kat?

Katrina said:
After tying tomato plants all day, I had a few too many beers, and figured I'd go all "THSC-Niel" on a fatalii pepper!:mouthonfire:

Bad, bad, BAAAAD idea!!
I didn't even eat the entire thing, but the heat was WAY more than I expected! I wasn't expecting the awesome hab flavor either, but here it is 35 min later and my lips are still on fire!!

VERY nice pepper!!!!

We need video!!!!
avt80.gif

Maybe a video next time....
As for flavor I REALLY liked it and to my taste buds it had a very hab-like flavor!
I would say 9/10 for my taste!
I am stoked to make sauce with it!

Funny story Katrina the Fatalli will do that to you. I still remember my first fatalli experience and all the sweating. The sauce is really good, my Fatalli puree. Gotta love the yellow color of this sauce.
IMG_2806.jpg

Ah yes the fatalii burn....:lol: I spent about 10 minutes drooling over the sink when I tried my first one.....Good fun and great flavour....

I watched Neil eat about 5 scorpians, 4 yellow 7pots and and heap of dorsets over a period of about 7 hours on saturday.....He is a brave man but even he admitted he had pushed it to far that day....:)

Joe, I can send you some yellow seeds!

Moy, you are so right! ... I drooled like CRAZY for about 5 minutes.

I also tried a pepper today that was supposed to be a seasoning pepper and I am SURE it was mislabeled. It tasted like a Red C. Hab!!!

Kat

I had a ripe Ecuador Pubescen and a yellow manzano that needed to be checked out for ripeness today...
They never made it inside.
Tastey little boogers. LOL
I gotta stop picking the seeds out with my fingers though.

Katrina said:
Joe, I can send you some yellow seeds!

Moy, you are so right! ... I drooled like CRAZY for about 5 minutes.

I also tried a pepper today that was supposed to be a seasoning pepper and I am SURE it was mislabeled. It tasted like a Red C. Hab!!!

Kat

PM sent!!!! Thanks Kat women!:D:drooling:

Well joe I can send red fatalli seeds after this season if you are interested.let me know.

You cant beat a Fatalli in opinion, flavour and heat bang on !! And they make a mean relish !!

Back