event Defcon Day, 4/12, St. James Gate

Well, it's that time again. It's been quite busy around here as of late, but we've been summoned by a local establishment to throw another event, here are the particulars:

Saturday, April 12, from 1-4:30pm
St. James Gate
167 Maplewood Avenue
Maplewood, NJ 07040
973-378-2222

As usual, FREE Defcon wings for the duration. We will even throw in a Deathmatch if anyone feels lucky enough. T-shirts, sauce packs, etc. will be raffled off as well. It's been a while since we've had one of these, and due to our insane schedule this year, we won't be having as many as we usually do, so if you want to win a Deathmtach (and the inevitable bragging rights), come on down! If you are planning on going, I would suggest getting there early, as it can get pretty tight.

As an added note, it looks pretty firm that we will be in Saratoga, NY for the 6-week annual gala event of the opening of Saratoga Horse Racetrack. Yup, for 6 friggin' weeks (6 days a week, closed Tuesday)! From 7/23-9/1, you will be able to meet the Defcon crowd. If you've never been to the area, it's awesome!​

Well, it was a rousing success. The place was friggin' PACKED for the whole afternoon. Give me a little while and I'll post the pics up on the website.

Back