event DEFCON Day, Saturday 7/22/06, 1-6pm

DEFCON Creator said:
Got some great pics, just haven't had a chance to add them to the website. The Deatchmatch sauce (Defense Condition .5) was a hit, and most stated they never had wings that were so hot. I'm not planning on bottling the stuff, as I wouldn't want anyone to hurt themselves. The Defense Condition #1 competition was great as well, a guy downed 20 of them in 1:48 minutes, another record. We had 6 states of people present, which was great, as everyone got to put faces on the names they've talked to online for some time. These Defcon Days are getting more and more popular, if it wasn't for my regular 9-5 job, I'd be doing these things around the country.

Saying that the DEFCON 0.5 wings were hot is DEFINITELY the understatement of the year. I sampled it 2-3 times before the match, and really felt no heat at all. But coated on 10 wings eaten in about a minute..... :)

huvason]Saying that the DEFCON 0.5 wings were hot is DEFINITELY the understatement of the year. I sampled it 2-3 times before the match said:
on 10 wings eaten in about a minute..... :)

I thought it was a little strange myself. When you sampled it, there was no effect. But then I remembered, I mixed the ZERO with the #1, and the #1 has the delayed heat effect (ancient chinese secret). If the wings had no effect on you, I would have been truly amazed. But alas, you got a pretty good consolation prize (the little bottle). I haven't decided if we are going to do any more Deathmatch's, I really don't want anyone getting hurt. As it stands now, I only allowed people I KNEW could handle the heat.

Back