• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Defcon DeathMatch MKII

This is seriously the only sauce I have that hurts me.

I don't know if I can finish this bottle before it goes bad. How long does this last? Is it numbered in years? :)

I've made wings with it 3 times, put it in various meals and in several bbq meat dishes and every time it's still freaking hot, no matter what I mix it with.

I love it, how come it doesn't have that chemical feel that extract based sauces have?

How are other people eating this sauce?:onfire:

lostmind said:
This is seriously the only sauce I have that hurts me.I don't know if I can finish this bottle before it goes bad. How long does this last? Is it numbered in years? I've made wings with it 3 times, put it in various meals and in several bbq meat dishes and every time it's still freaking hot, no matter what I mix it with. I love it, how come it doesn't have that chemical feel that extract based sauces have?

Yeah, I'll agree, it's hot. We have a number of people who got it who mix just a little of it into BBQ sauce, and have come out with nice results.

Kept in the fridge, this evil stuff will last a few years, just like other sauces.

The 'chemical' taste is subdued due to my always gentle and empathetic tender love and care. :hell:

"I've put mine in an atomizer and use it for home defense.
I think the creator would be proud."

Very cool. Fill a paintball with it, it's fun to watch the critters (squirrels/deer) lick it off.

DEFCON Creator said:
Fill a paintball with it, it's fun to watch the critters (squirrels/deer) lick it off.

Wow, that sure changes the old adage of "shoot 'em between the eyes" now don't it?

OWWWW! :mouthonfire:

Well this was posted because last night my wife made curry fried rice and I felt it needed to be kicked up a notch, so I pulled out the DK MKII bottle and got a bigger "glug" out of the bottle then expected. Was hoping for a half teaspoon or less, got a full teaspoon or more.

Let me tell you, that was hot. I was sweating. Totally overpowered the curry flavour too, which is what got me thinking on how to actually use this sauce to enhance dishes. I still haven't found a bbq sauce that meshes well with it.

That big mouth bottle does have the glug factor though. I have been victim to it on many occasions. I use about a 2-1 ratio of Defcon 2 and DM MKII most of the time for my wings. It still lasts a while. I am only about halfway through my second bottle in over a year.

Back