Defcon...Sale thread disappeared, so I hijacked this one.

Yup, let the mixing begin! As most know, we don't put out a ton of products (usually about 1/year, maybe). I don;t like the idea of throwing out a bunch of products per year, to see what sticks. Nope, I've always chosen to utilize my trusty hand-picked squad of Defcon Acolytes (and a few total strangers), and the testing goes on for a while. Well, we have begun. It was a quite intertesting and olfactorily (sp?) painful afternoon, but we have come out with a first-stage prototype of our next idea. It's far from complete, put the initial mix was well-met. Stay tuned. Here is what we started with today (70 lb. total):

hey Defcon Creator, You know the rules here on THP about 'No Pics-Never Happened'.....and blank packets are pretty much the same thing!!!!! :lol:

but seriously, Best wishes with your next creation! 

SL   

the front/right block or the shiny blue foil packs right next to the shiny green packet?

Two adult size vinyl ponchos and lots of spices. I see a BBQ rub but not sure what the ponchos are for. :lol:

If this were a Throwdown, Defcon would be DQ'd!      

I'm just kidding, D-creator.   :)  thanks for sharing your fun. 

I just want to know why the hell I wasn't in on the testing.  I thought I was an elder acolyte... 

Maybe the poncho is in the pic just to throw you off? Hell, this whole post might just be subterfuge - I'm betting he's making a cake frosting!

That's it, isn't it John? Come on, you can tell me.
:D

LD, you got me. It's not cake frosting, it's furniture polish. Jay, the guinea pigs all live close to me. It's easier to experiment when I see them at the local watering hole on a regular basis. 

Back