• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Deformed leaves and brownish spots on pepper plant (PICS)

Hello,

I have a pepper plant, I'm quite sure it's a Bhut Jolokia (yes, I did not write down the names of my plants - only this one survived).
And I recently repotted it to a bigger pot (wich might be a bit too small?) and now it's getting these "dead" looking spots on it's leaves, and the leaves are deformed.

I'm a rookie at growing peppers, so I don't know what's up with my plant. I don't feel like i'm overwatering it, but maybe I am?

If you know/think what's up with my plant, thanks for helping me.

adcad4.jpg

15plt90.jpg

Forgot to add, I feed the plant with a bio tomato fertilizer but really diluted. The plant is indoor, at a window with temp. around 20-22°C (lower at night).

+1 I agree with Frank. I have a few plants that have distorted leaves like that. My Chocolate Moruga Brain, for instance, started out with crumpled leaves, then started to grow out of it. Now, they are doing what yours are doing, but still growing. So like MW said, it's probably a genetics thing.

-Adam

I have plants that get really distorted leave especially after their first feedings. As far as spots, I am not seeing anything that alarms me.

Back