DevilDuck is here!!

HA! yessss.... I'm new to these forums, but not new to peppers and hot sauce. I'm trying to get my business started and ran across this website while doing a little research.

I've been brewing at home for two years now and have three good recipies that I just can't keep to myself anymore, and demand from lots of friends all over the country...so I'm going to do this part time unitl the sauce can pay the bills better than my day job.

I'm not established yet, but I'll be brewing a small batch in a few weeks when my peppers finally get ripe. I'll let everyone know when that happens, cause I'd like some seasoned taste buds to check out what I've got.

C-ya around the forums!!

DD :)

Welcome, sir. With you being from Albuquerque, i'll be chatting with you alot(i'm planning to relocate there in a couple of years)

Sickmont said:
Welcome, sir. With you being from Albuquerque, i'll be chatting with you alot(i'm planning to relocate there in a couple of years)

This will be a huge change from Florida!!!

DevilDuck said:
This will be a huge change from Florida!!!

Good. I look forward to it. I was stationed in Utah in the Air Force years ago and trekked all over the mountains and desert...and i've missed it ever since i got out in 93'

Welcome Devil Duck!

I'm interested in this whole 'brewing" thing. Are you fermenting a pepper mash like tabasco? I had some homemade sauce like that in Alabama recently. It was interesting....good actually.

Yes, maybe we'll have to do a trade. ....

Hey Chuk!

Well, I call it "brewing" because I don't really know what else to call it. Nothing is strained, but it is fairly liquid since I use a blender to chop and mix all ingredients together. Consumption is best after two weeks, but fresh is really good too.

I am also intrested in the fermented peper mash. I haven't run across a recipie I can tweak...but that's one of the reasons I'm on here! I wanna play, but I also want to learn........lots!

I live in the NE Heights...Tanoan to be exact... Um closest intersection is Eubank and Academy. How long are you here for? We might have to get together and have a few brews and something nice and hot.

I moved here from Dallas about two years ago and love it here. I'm a sports car fanatic and love all the twisty mountain roads (there's a pic of my car somewhere on here). My band has a couple of gigs comming up next month too.

www.3rdelementband.com

Peppers are blooming and lots on each plant, but due to the heavy monsoon season this year, I've only goten 3 peppers that were ready to pick.

Thanks for reposting! I felt bad for threadjacking that last one.

Back