• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

DF 2020 Veg Glog

dragonsfire said:
Great for the urinary system (Its healthy) :)
Hey, Neil.....!
Question:
When I think of fruit trees and their growers, you are the first one that comes to my mind. Have you ever tried or heard of The Donut Peach? I'm not sure if peaches will grow up there, but you surprise me every year with different and amazing fruit!
P3uAoD4.jpg

Lu9Snmi.jpg

r4RtbvA.jpg

I have 1 or 2 pits/seeds I can send you, if you wanna give it a whirl.......

We are having the same weather, its the coldest July in 50 years here. Day temp is 16C - 18C night temps 8C - 11C. On top of the unseasonably cold temperatures we have had rain and cloud most days. This time last year my greenhouse was a chilli jungle, now it looks like everything is going dormant for the winter.

What a garden spread!  

Saw the note about using hops for tea.... I'm definitely going to look into that!  Thanks.  Look forward to future updates.

Im guessing Season/Climate or the Insects dont like them anymore, five plants and 2 pumpkins, last year non, im guessing more on pollination issues. Most of the flowers are male and rarely a female comes up, thats more the issue. Plants grow fine but the fruiting is the issue :(

Tomatoes were a blighted disaster this year for me. But yours look good! Nights have been pretty cool. Had to harvest stuff early this year.

Back