• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Did I cook these dudes

I have two little plants(scorp and brain strain) I got from orgamiRN
25im4np.jpg

I potted them up last weekend. I was gone for a couple of days and when I got home last night found this. They've started new growth since being repotted but are the big leaves burned from sitting in the hot afternoon sun (wild ass guess from someone who doesn't know squat yet:banghead: ). I moved them on to the patio which only gets morning sun.

2d294x2.jpg

straight line burn????

20jrdp3.jpg

mjs5tf.jpg

2d3rjb.jpg

r0xul2.jpg

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Classic sunburn but nothing to get to worried about. Let them get established on the patio first and when you see new growth move them back out in the sun. The top leaves look green and your plants should be fine.

June here was basically 100+ every day. I got those burned leaves on a regular basis but the plants keep on growing. Your plants will be fine. The bad/good thing about all these forums is you get to see picture of all these amazing gardeners and their amazing plants that always seem to be perfect. It really bummed me out at first but now I want to figure out how to do it myself even more now. Every time someone posts a picture and says "Are my leaves supposed to be this dark green and over a foot long each" I get more motivated to by a dozen hydro units or till up the whole yard and airlift 2 tons of the most fertile Ganges River Delta soil.

Beaglestorm

Yeah LC, I think you'll be alright. I've had some pretty beat up plants come back to life. I brought them to the shade or inside to heal up without having to deal with direct sunlight. Just gotta nurse them.

Back