• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Difference Between an 80,000 schoville sauce and 90,000

bentalphanerd said:
Whens the next batch of Zero, Defcon ?

Hey...Defcon's Zero is nothing to mess with. It's pure heat. No flavor. I've seen quite a few people have to sit down after a toothpick dipped in it just touched their tounge. Not something to play around with at all. I won't go near it.

bentalphanerd said:
Whens the next batch of Zero, Defcon ?

Greetings. The next release will be towards the end of April. There will only be approximately 80 available. If you are looking to snag one, I'd suggest sending me your e-mail address through the site. We have almost 900 people on the ZERO list, and it's first come, first serve. I expect them to sell out in a few hours after released. Good luck in your quest for acquisition.

DevilDuck said:
Hey...Defcon's Zero is nothing to mess with. It's pure heat. No flavor. I've seen quite a few people have to sit down after a toothpick dipped in it just touched their tounge. Not something to play around with at all. I won't go near it.

Oh come now, they weren't hurting, they were doing the Defcon Dance of Blissful Agony. :onfire:

DEFCON Creator said:
Oh come now, they weren't hurting, they were doing the Defcon Dance of Blissful Agony. ;)

I keep my #23 vial right next to my laptop here on the desk. I open the little black satchel everyday and look at the liquid death inside. Every time I'm so tempted to break the seal and give this stuff a taste!

I will someday. I know I will be brave enough. lol -Lars-

csigi_chili_sauce said:
I keep my #23 vial right next to my laptop here on the desk. I open the little black satchel everyday and look at the liquid death inside. Every time I'm so tempted to break the seal and give this stuff a taste!

I will someday. I know I will be brave enough. lol -Lars-

Those little vials are quite adept at mind control. The fabric that makes up the satchel blocks the telepathy waves. ;)

DEFCON Creator said:
Those little vials are quite adept at mind control. The fabric that makes up the satchel blocks the telepathy waves. ;)

Man, sounds like some shit out of the dark tower series by steven king. :)

Back