• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Different Types of Scorpion Butch

I was looking over a video and a Guy had said that he had once a Scorpion Butch, and then He says that now he has the Hotter Butch T? I didnt know there is 2 Types, can Someone Give me more info on this Topic? what is the Difference and What is the Probability that I have the Butch T?

I was looking over a video and a Guy had said that he had once a Scorpion Butch, and then He says that now he has the Hotter Butch T? I didnt know there is 2 Types, can Someone Give me more info on this Topic? what is the Difference and What is the Probability that I have the Butch T?

The ButchT is the hottest! He might of meant the Trinidad seven pot Brain Strain? Both are members of the Trinidad variety

I think feacal matter may have been spewing forth from his cake hole. Just a guess...

Where did you aquire your seeds?

Can you post the link or video?

I got the seeds from a member of this community (Not Gana Say its Name just Cuz He might not like it without Asking) but heres the Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzsGFrMAm2o

You just miss understood him that's not what he meant. That is Paul from THP He introduced me to this wonderful site!

I would imagine your chances of the seed you got being Butch T are pretty good if you sourced them here. ;)

I f you are talkin about the ones I gave you they are from pods that i bought from pepperlover (pod sale) and I have at least a 90 percent germination rate with them

There are lots of seeds being sold or traded as ButchT scorpions that aren't the real deal. Some times its intention deception, other times its a simple naming mistake that spreads to many people

Well Im sure this are the deal, and Thanks again Pshngo, they are still under the heat mat, the Choc. Habañeros came up already, and one way i found out they are the real deal, is that there was a little speck of pepper inside the seeds and me as a pepper lover I ate it, and wow i was dying out of a little speck of it, i Had the biggest smile ever =D

Back