• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Dillo's grow log 2010

I'm a bit late this year but now most of my seedlings are little plants. I hope to have them big enough next week to bring them out in the yard.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

I overwintered a few plants. Hopefully they will have a quick start 2010.

7Pot PrairieChilihead strain:
IMG_0363.jpg

Orange habanero:
IMG_0366.jpg

Two Lemon drop plants:
IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

In the last few days finally May behaves like he should. So I started to bring out my seedlings and overwintered plants into the yard. A few stay in pots, most go into the soil.
My overwintered Tepin looks a bit bad but has new leaves so hopefully it will grow again.
IMG_0482.jpg

Two Lemon Drop plants from 2009:
IMG_0478.jpg

The first flower of 2010 on one of the Lemon Drops:
IMG_0479.jpg

...ooooh.... this season sucks. Lots of rain and slugs. 60% of my plants are gone and most of the rest is damaged. Won't be a good harvest this year.

My last year's plants are doing fine so far. They hopefully will grow the major part of my harvest.

Seven Pot flowers:
IMG_0549.jpg

Orange Hab:
IMG_0551.jpg

Tepin:
IMG_0557.jpg

All the crippled survivors after lots of cold rain and slug attacks get a chance.

The leaves of this T-scorpion are smaller than the slug-ex grains around the stem.
IMG_0550.jpg

My second T-scorpion:
IMG_0558.jpg

My last tiny fatalii:
IMG_0552.jpg

A Turkish pepperoni:
IMG_0560.jpg

Keep at it Dillo. Those lil guys are more resillient than you can imagine. Your second year plants are looking great as well! ;)

Here's a bit more of my survivors. They seem to go pretty well. I hope the season will be long enough.

Flowers on my last year's Tepin.
IMG_0921.jpg

T Scorpion recovering.
IMG_0894.jpg

Back