• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Discerning Georgia Slugs

After struggling for weeks to overcome my slugs with a moderarely priced domestic lager offering and unfavorable results, I have finally capitulated. In the past week, I have essentially wiped them out with a robust, pricey import (XX).

At this point, how much am I spending "per pod"?

"Loving every minute"

use regular table salt, make a circle around you plants, works well for me. slugs are bad also in my neck of the woods.

you have to watch salt, it can damage the roots of your plants and can lead to there death

i personally wouold not mess with salt, im having a hard time with them too but would like a better cheaper alternative to slug bait i got a big garden and would need alot of it,

thanks your friend Joe

Hand-craft a palisade around your plants using toothpicks, and mount the corpses of their fallen comrades on top as a warning to others that would dare venture too close.

Hand-craft a palisade around your plants using toothpicks, and mount the corpses of their fallen comrades on top as a warning to others that would dare venture too close.
they do that out west with coyotes and in Australia with Dingos, they dont make a palisade but the do hang the carcus on the fence
seems to work
LOL

i hate those slimy devils!!

Back