• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Discussion on Natural Growing/Farming

Organic gardening is one thing, but is anyone into natural farming/growing as well? Let's get a discussion started and see where it takes us. I have been looking into this for awhile and have been experimenting, but would love to see what others have done in this area and see what kind of results they have been having.

To date, I have a bokashi bucket started which I need to bury soon, and have a jar of diy lactobacillus sitting in my fridge which I used the other day to start a ferment of comfrey and lemon balm. I also think AACT would fall into this category as well. I may at some point look into IMO (indigenous microorganisms), but still on the fence as to whether it is worth it.

And now I am going to tag the one other member that I know is into this [member='AaronTT'] to see what he has to say. Go!

Sorry for my ignorance--what is natural growing?
That kinda sounds like just sitting back and doing nothing...but I'm guessing that's not what you're getting at.

plaisir8 said:
Sorry for my ignorance--what is natural growing?
That kinda sounds like just sitting back and doing nothing...but I'm guessing that's not what you're getting at.

LOL, it is about gardening on the cheap. Growing microbes, fermenting plant extracts with what you have.

Back