• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

disease identification help

i need help my habanero plant has a like a fungus or something i have no idea what it is and its on top and bottom of the leaves the only bug i have noticed around my plants a little black flies. the fungus seems to have spread to one of my butch t. and for some reason i dont know why the leaves are curling inward on my hababnero all my other plants that are not habanero have no problem at all. please help.

DSC00144_zps9cd29fef.jpg
[/img]

DSC00149_zps43cb728b.jpg
[/img]

You don't see edema on the top of the leaves very often. Any chance of getting a pic of the underside of the leaves?

What kind of ferts are you using and tell us more about your grow--indoor/outdoor/growing medium etc. Thanks

im growing indoors and im using cheap soil about a dollar each bag but i have purchased better soil from home depot im sorry im rushing and excluding details but i had just wrote like a paragraph and it dident post!!! im using bonnie plant food in a small green jug water soulable and i feed them when every i think i should i dont have dates when i should feed them also all my other plants are very healthy its just the habanero thats having trouble. also i would like to know when i should transplant my plants from the cups their in i could see roots coming out the bottom.i would also like to know if it is normal for a bell pepper plant to have a mutation fused leaf with two tips. and i barely water my plants

i would have posted alot earlier but i was having alot of trouble i had to restart my computer and rewrite my post

also im growing in a cardboard box lined with aluminum foil and two cfls and one small red and blue led [purple]

Back