• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

issue Disease? Too much water?

Woke up to this earlier today...
7zicKZm.jpg

What is causing this? Bugs? Disease? Water? Fertilizer?..

They do. They still need to acclimate to the intensity of outdoor conditions. Especially in a 'full sun' location.

Also peppers like full sun so long as the temps are not crazy high. My summers are 100+ °F. As such I will have them under shade cloth. 

Happened to some of mine just allow new leaves to grow, the damaged leaves will still perform photosynthesis and as they get worse will fall off they also protect young leaves from Sun mine came back perfect then i just snipped of any bad leaves once the new growth looked healthy! :)

Spicy Mushroom said:
They do. They still need to acclimate to the intensity of outdoor conditions. Especially in a 'full sun' location.

Also peppers like full sun so long as the temps are not crazy high. My summers are 100+ °F. As such I will have them under shade cloth. 

oldsalty said:
Happened to some of mine just allow new leaves to grow, the damaged leaves will still perform photosynthesis and as they get worse will fall off they also protect young leaves from Sun mine came back perfect then i just snipped of any bad leaves once the new growth looked healthy! :)
Thanks fellas!

Back