misc dists, retailers, manufacts

I haven't had any experience with returns yet, but breakage and lost packages are automatically replaced by us and we pay the replacement shipping. We've also been known to replace more than necessary to just say, sorry for the inconvenience.

We had one customer order 2 jars of one sauce and 1 jar of another and our shipper mixed up the two. We sent him out two jars of the mistake, the second jar was an apology.

We had another fellow send us a letter from PEI, he told us that his sauce had arrived broken. His sister had bought it from us at a show and mailed it to him. He just wanted us to know how good it smelled. -- We sent him a replacement jar, just because we could.

I imagine we'd behave in much the same way on a return, but I'm still at a loss as to why might someone return a hot sauce.

Our philosophy when such incidents occur, and they will, no matter how careful we are, is to treat the customer as we would like to be treated. I can't imagine doing it any other way.

T

Tina--

That's some rockin' customer service!!

Even if the product isn't the best thing the customer ever had, just taking care of them with no questions asked, will get you repeat and future business.

Back