• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Do it for da Roots (Mycorrhizae)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

This growing season I decided to try something new with the green babies, I picked up some Great White, made by Plant Success its a soil inoculant that's slam packed with beneficial microbes. It has 15 species of mycorrhizae (beneficial fungi), tons of beneficial bacteria and trichodermas. I used this on my seedlings about 4 weeks into growth, within four days the roots had doubled in size, and branched significantly with super robust maxed out tips. The way it works, if you can imagine a symbiotic relationship between the roots and the microbes, with the microbes living on and around the root mass, pulling in nutrients and maximizing sub-terrestrial efficiency, and the roots providing a protected nutrient rich place to call home. It will improve nutrient up-take by double, and up to quadruple. I've used similar marketed products before with little noticeable impact, this one however was built to perform and impress.....good stuff! Check it out for your self here http://www.plant-success.com/index.php/mycorrhizal-products/great-white-mycorrhizae.html

Anyways, I want to share the awesomeness with you guys. First of all, I would to extend this offer to chili growers with a couple years under their belt, members that are familiar with the growth and structure of their plants.

The first 6 members to send a PM will be shipped 1tsp of this root gandhi.......absolutely free! That's right holmes, that's enough to treat 4 five gal containers, or 8 three gal's, or 25 one gals. Just mix the tsp with 2 gallons of water, give it to your plants and let the magic begin. As mentioned though, I would really prefer these to go to experienced personas. Do experiments, record it in your grow log, just enjoy it, whatever the case have fun growing. Shipping within the 48 cont states only, if your close enough to come pick it up, that's cool too, you might walk away with a couple other goodies as well :)

Depending on the reply, these will ship tomorrow, or Monday
Good Vibes

Alex

its good stuff, i use it when brewing a compost/myco tea. and the platns seem to LOVE IT! my dad uses it on his ganja and roses and they are always beautiful! i made my first batch a few weeks ago after watering the plants greened up and grew. i just fed them a new batch including alfalfa meal 2 days ago and we are expecting warmer weather this weekend so i expect some serious growth!

i got mykos and within 12 hours my plants perked up and looked the best they ever have, and sprouted and entire set of new leaves after 24. amazing stuff

And the beast came back to life...........two more!

Get em while they're hot.....or to make stuff hot....

These will ship tomorrow

When I first started growing I used a inoculant. I realized that if my fertilizer program is in-organic they do not make a difference.

They perform based on soil temperature aswell.

yep!! great post capsicum! i had to do some digging through forums and ask tons of questions to figure that out, good thing we switched off the inorganic stuff a few years back.

This is in the wrong forum bro. You're selling this stuff and you need to be in the marketplace to do it.

You need to move this to the Marketplace Forum bro, you're a vendor selling a product.

I hate sneaky people, they got no integrity.

This is in the wrong forum bro. You're selling this stuff and you need to be in the marketplace to do it.

You need to move this to the Marketplace Forum bro, you're a vendor selling a product.

I hate sneaky people, they got no integrity.

Ouch man, first of all, I'm certainly not a vendor.

This is a product that I believe in and wish to share with members of this community.......and it was given and shipped for free....if that the basis of selling, then I wish everyone sold like so.

Since it was and is not being sold, I chose this forum because of the genre it encompasses, and its close like to grow logs......

As a fellow pepper and tarantula hobbyist, I am in awe at your approach......

I hate ignorant people.....they got no.....brains?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back