Do you ever..

Gross question I know lol but: Do the bowls ever get used to consuming chilli? Do they ever learn to tolerate it. :onfire:

I love eating food packed with chili but the shits some hours later can be a problem that unfortunately means I need to limit my chili eating days :-( :flamethrower:

Jetchuka said:
The front gets used to the heat as well as the rear.

But once you let up eating hot peppers, your heat tolerance goes down, both front and rear.

Eating (front?) is the easy fun part... normally not a problem. Its the sudden onset of cramps followed by the 'rush' to a nearby toilet that follows later is the problem...

Eat super hots the night before and fine... up next morning for work... shower and eat breakfast... breakfast kick starts my bowls and sudden rush to loo is needed.. never a quick visit lol when chili is involved... before you know it i'm running late for work.

Being late is my problem..

There's an entire thread titled "Tales from the Loo" on the subject.... why do you think that is???? LOL Do a search for it!

Ahh, i thought you were referring to a burning sensation, front and rear, :fireball: lol

If it isn't happening with other foods then i wouldn't be too too worried. But if starts happening with other stuff, then i'd be concerned about Crohn's or Cholitis (which i highly doubt you have btw).

I am no stranger to the phaal bowel, my local Indian knows exactly how to punish my ring I err....oh ermm....that didn't come out right. Which incidentally is what usually can be heard coming from the bathroom the next day.

Yes, the bowels build up a tolerance as well.  It used to be, for me, that eating really hot food (food with superhot level chilis in it) would cause me to have a terrible time on the toilet the next morning.  But now, I hardly notice any sting in the rear end, despite eating superhot level products (powder, sauce, fresh) on 2/3 meals a day.

Scoville DeVille said:

Ditto.

Best solution is to eat your peppers earlier in the day so you can get the inferno guts and fiery balloon knot (AKA pucker hole, starfish, etc.) out of the way before it's time to go to work.

Back