DO YOU LIKE PAMPERED CHEF?

Forgive my computer dumbness Ryme but I don't understand can you explain to me a bit? Am I subscribing to a interweb show? am I spose to go to your house? I need to know what I'm RSVP'ing for?

Good luck with your party.  I do really enjoy their stone products.  I have a couple other doo-dads that I never use (the original slap chop).   

I am in the market for a new set of knives, but I am unsure of the quality of their products. 

Hogleg,

We would love for you to come here, but I was just letting folks know that we are hosting a PC party. For those that wish to order they can go to the site. When they order I get brownie points.
Vicious Vex said:
Good luck with your party.  I do really enjoy their stone products.  I have a couple other doo-dads that I never use (the original slap chop).   

I am in the market for a new set of knives, but I am unsure of the quality of their products.

The knives are decent. I'm gonna get me the 5"

My now EX-wife decided she was going to sell Pampered Chef in lieu of actually being a productive contributor to our bank account. When I finally kicked her out, I wound up with the entire $1200 "deluxe kit".....

It's pretty good stuff.......some of it is gimmicky...but none of it is cheap!

Best of luck to you!

*Did I mention to you that she is now my EX-wife? :rofl: .

Our Pampered Chef party went well. Our consultant Cindy Sue is going out of town so is keeping our party open untill EASTER.

Those of you that would still like to order can do so untill then.

THANKS THP

Back