Do you recognize these seed varieties I recently acquired? Thailand, Romy6, Wayright...

I recently received these seeds via fb and thailand varieties I have never heard of, and supposedly came straight from Thailand, by a fellow named Paul jarvis.  The others aparently came from Romy.  Just looking for more info on them. Wondering if they will grow true, etc. Probably won't be growing any of the thailand peppers.

These are the thai varieties.  Might get some wrong due to the writing on the packages.

Prik chee fah
Prik yuak
Prik kriang
Prik luang
Prik key nuu med lek
Prik waan

The following are all marked "wayright" after the variety name:
Douglah
Primo 7
Black Prince
Orange thai large
Jonah 7
Says dctil but think it's probably "datil"

The following are marked "romy6"
Brain strain
Chocolate bhut
Yellow 7
Trinidad moruga blend

I know what the ones from romy and wayright are, except the orange thai. I haven't a clue what the "Prik" ones are.  Ever heard of them?  I got them all for $1.50  shipped.  Said he wouldn't use them so I said what the hell lol

There has been quite a few talks about the Prik varieties. Did you aleady try the search function for each of the Prik varieties? I am growing Romy6 Brains this season (red and yellow obtained via SFRB of pods) and they are perfect plants bearing perfect pods. You have some good ones there for sure.

I grow a few Thai's but none of those. Many of my Prik varieties came from Thailand directly in the original package.

• Thai #00419-2551 F1 Hybrid
  • Thai #00554-2553 F1 Hybrid
  • Thai (2005) Large Red
  • Thai Cross (Orange)
  • Thai Dragon
  • Thai Hazelwood
  • Thai Norcal
  • Thai Orange
  • Thai Prik Jinda
  • Thai Prik Key GNU - Chaiprakarn F1
  • Thai Prik Key GNU - SUAN
  • Thai Prik Kjinda Dang