trade Does anybody have any 7 pot BBG seeds?

Does anybody have any seven pot BBG seeds? I also would like to have some Butch t seeds as well. I have plenty to trade. Thank you very much

Last edited:
I've got a few BBG7 crosses: Carbonero x BBG7, 7P Lava Chocolate x BBG7, SB Cappuccino x BBG7.

Reactions: Bou
I've got a few BBG7 crosses: Carbonero x BBG7, 7P Lava Chocolate x BBG7, SB Cappuccino x BBG7.
Those all sound wonderful but I was actually looking for the original bubblegum seven. I thought I had plenty of seeds and I actually didn’t and whatever I planted for this year has not sprouted yet and I doubt they will. The same thing for my original Butch T seeds. Unfortunately I didn’t save enough and the ones that I did I didn’t sprout. What a bummer. Thank you very much for your offer though.

Last edited:
Those all sound wonderful but I was actually looking for the original bubblegum seven. I thought I had plenty of seeds and I actually didn’t and whatever I planted for this year has not sprouted yet and I doubt they will. The same thing for my original Butch T seeds. Unfortunately I didn’t save enough and the ones that I did I didn’t sprout. What a bummer. Thank you very much for your offer though.
Hi Mate, I am keen about your crosses. I was wondering if you still have any spare seeds please?

Back