• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

heat Does anyone have a list of the current 20 hottest peppers?

The Top 20 hottest peppers will change next year as there some new buys in town and there HOT :lol:..Think its just what you enjoy and not what are the hottest..Flavor every time :)

talas said:
The Top 20 hottest peppers will change next year as there some new buys in town and there HOT :lol:..Think its just what you enjoy and not what are the hottest..Flavor every time :)
I'm only trying to find out what the users of this group consider to be the hottest peppers in the world, in order, from the hottest down. Nothing complicated. Just opinions.

Wasn't been critical my friend just having a laugh..Id put Douglah and Chocolate Habolokia on top that list,Hows you anyway and have you managed to get back to some normality after the storm ? :)

talas said:
Wasn't been critical my friend just having a laugh..Id put Douglah and Chocolate Habolokia on top that list,Hows you anyway and have you managed to get back to some normality after the storm ? :)
The Chocolate Habolokia? hehe

No, seriously...

Oh yeah, the water all went away. I didn't bother with the insurance on the two sheds that were damaged by trees falling. I didn't want to bother with the freakin insurance buttheads. I hate insurance companies with a passion. They are the scum of the earth to me.

If I ever get my place paid off, I'll never have another dime go to them. I don't care if it burns down. No more money to those blood suckers.

So you put the Douglah at the top as hotter than a Naga?

You know one of the things I was really looking forward to here was the lack of "discussions" on taxonomy. The tarantula hobby is totally hosed at this time. I should have known better.

When it's pretty much up to each individual as to what "hot" really is there is no way that a top 20 list will ever be agreed upon by all. The only way it would ever exist is if all peppers were consistent with their SHU's rating when being tested by the machines. Then you could rate them by that and there wouldn't be anything to discuss. Where's the fun in that?

NatGreenMeds said:
The Chocolate Habolokia? hehe

No, seriously...

Oh yeah, the water all went away. I didn't bother with the insurance on the two sheds that were damaged by trees falling. I didn't want to bother with the freakin insurance buttheads. I hate insurance companies with a passion. They are the scum of the earth to me.

If I ever get my place paid off, I'll never have another dime go to them. I don't care if it burns down. No more money to those blood suckers.

So you put the Douglah at the top as hotter than a Naga?
The word is its hotter than the Nagas/Jolokias and Choc Habolokia tried a number now and the burn is simply amazing :)

talas;113256]The word is its hotter than the Nagas/Jolokias and Choc Habolokia tried a number now and the burn is simply amazing :)[/quote]Yes said:
Chocolate Habolokia of course a Choc Habanero Crossed With A Bhutt Jolokia and is the hottest chili i ever tasted, Honestly the amount even in a tiny amount was like having a tooth extracted.

I would love to get my hands of some of those seeds...do you know of anyone selling them as a pure cross? Where did you get your seeds? Those are some awesome looking peppers.

Back