vendor does anyone know what happened to Sterling Kaiser??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all

does anyone know what happened to STERLING KAISER(AKA JSKAISER OF KAISER SEED CO)??? i have not heard from him for weeks now and have not seen him on here either for some time now??

does anyone know if he is ok??

the last time i heard from him he was going to an event where he was selling fresh pods he bought from a friend of mine

i emailed him but no reply??

if anyone knows anything let me know

thanks your friend Joe

Patrick, that's the understatement of the year for SKaiser's communication skills.

He still has my money from the Houston Hot sauce festival in September for some of the Texas Creek sauces he sold at the festival as well as all the bottles that did not sell.

It appears I am now also on the "DoNotReply" list for Kaiser.

He could still post on facebook if he's mobile.

if his mobile can post to facebook it can reply to the e-mails people sent him also etc.. and he could have atleast posted something on facebook saying he was having issues with orders. plus that excuse doesnt work because he has been loggin onto this site, hes just not replying to anyone

Patrick, that's the understatement of the year for SKaiser's communication skills.

He still has my money from the Houston Hot sauce festival in September for some of the Texas Creek sauces he sold at the festival as well as all the bottles that did not sell.

It appears I am now also on the "DoNotReply" list for Kaiser.

I just hope there is a reasonable excuse for what has happened.

seeing as how your guys' orders were majorly backed up, no replies, no explanation on basically a long time at first when I was readin the posts I thought maybe he couldn't ship nothing due to the fact he was at a festival? or maybe he was getting things fixed as in bottling, deseeding/ drying. I don't want to seem I'm defending because if I was in kaisers place with this stuff, I'd at least try to give some info on why nothing is going anywhere, who knows maybe he's just a douche, well in my opinion someone can make a lawsuit if even possible? although I think the lawsuit wouldn't work.... but maybe he needs to man up and start talking on what happened...

here I was looking at his site not to long ago looking and thinking about the bhut seeds he was listing haha. Another thing on the no shipping,aybe he chose the cheapest way to get them out? Eh, I don't know, I'm tired and pretty much rambling on about it, so where/ what is he doing with your guys' orders now though?

I'm still waiting for my seeds that were ordered on the 22 of Oct. My patience in running thin

dude, i'm from the other side of the world, and i've recieved packages from the states in less time than that. shortest was 10 days. longest was 7 weeks. but it usually averages from 3-4 weeks. (already including the time it takes for customs to hold my stuff for a week).

just sayin.

Alaskan, the festival was in September-

dude, i'm from the other side of the world, and i've recieved packages from the states in less time than that. shortest was 10 days. longest was 7 weeks. but it usually averages from 3-4 weeks. (already including the time it takes for customs to hold my stuff for a week).

just sayin.

O, I know a package from Houston to here should take 2-3 days max.

paypal can't help me, and it's too much money to just "move on".

Sad thing is, once I take steps to recoup the money, it's only gonna cost him more.

paypal can't help me, and it's too much money to just "move on".

Sad thing is, once I take steps to recoup the money, it's only gonna cost him more.
I agree that you are an exception to this solution. As I do not know what you have in your situation with him, only you know the best avenue. I hope things work out for ya. You seem to be a stand up person as well as the others mixed up in this.

HP, I'd rather not say at this point, maybe at a later date.

Anyone know of any good lawyers in Houston?

http://www.facebook.com/kaiserseedsandpepperco Posted 5 hours ago. So....I don't know. I mean, I doubt his seed company is paying all the bills, so I'm sure that is a reason to be a tad late, but this is above and beyond that. I was tempted to post this on the wall, but figured it's not my place.

Member banned. Too many complaints.

Please try to resolve your issues by emailing the member at jskaiser.fpm.cfot at gmail.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back