business Does Anyone Sell Peppers at Farmers Markets?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience selling at their local markets?

When I went to mine there wasn't much available besides maybe a few bells. Wondering about your local pricing and whats hot around you.

Personally I have quite a few super hots growing, and some of the uncommon like Jimmy Nardello, Shishito, just the good tasting peppers to eat I think will do best.

I have one thing to tell you, AVOID town run markets, or markets run on town property. Instead opt for privately run or markets run on private property. If you want to skip all the legal jargon the rules and requirements are much more lenient at private markets.
Im 14 years old and sell Hydroponic Tai hots and other hot peppers at a local private market. Therefore I cannot meet all the farm registration and crop plan requirments.

TrentL said:

We ship when it's in season. Just sayin. ;)

I'm growing a variety of Cayenne and Tabasco and Chocolate Bhutlah's. I was hoping there would be some small market at least to help pay for my hobby.

What kind do you have available? My production is slow right now since this is the first year and now its the hottest part of the summer in South GA but I will have more than I know what to do with in the fall.

Thanks,

Joshua

Back