• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Does anyone want a 110V temperature controller for the price of shipping?

I bought this controller locally without realising its actually for 110V power supply not our local 240V.

It's an STC-1000 and here is the link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=773599075

I was gonna biff it because even the cheapest step down transformer cost more then another one of these with the correct voltage requirement so it'll be cheaper for me to just buy another one - but then figured there are plenty of people on here from U.S. Canada and other places that perhaps might use 110V mains voltage.

I looked up and apparently it costs about $16 to ship this via normal post to U.S. (it says 3-10 working days) so thats about $13.50USD

If anyone wants it - let me know, and just chuck the shipping $ into my account and i'll send it off. Although it looks like it'll only be a couple of bucks cheaper than on eBay so may not be worth the hassle.

2014_09_01_09_08_15.jpg

Hey it came up with $14.60NZD to send this over to Japan. Let me know if you want me to send it through dude - I'll see if I can do it during the week otherwise I'll have to wait until the weekend to send it.

SentencedToBurn said:
Hey it came up with $14.60NZD to send this over to Japan. Let me know if you want me to send it through dude - I'll see if I can do it during the week otherwise I'll have to wait until the weekend to send it.

Cool, I'm down. I'll shoot you a PM.

Back