DONE! LD Hot Sauce, Pure Evil T-Shirt contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

salsalady

eXtreme Business
DONE! tylerdodd25_92 is the winner! Thanks for everyone's participation.

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce just did a random pick giveaway for a t-shirt and bottle of sauce. Well, I had just placed an order for LD sauces and guess what? I WON! So, I figured since I already have some LD sauces, why not give it away? Sorry, guys, I'm keeping the shirt! :lol: But I will add in a Texas Creek Pure Evil t-shirt to the lucky winner.

The only thing I could find to use for a good "guess the number of..." game is a tub of sampling or tasting spoons. So here you go!

Guess the number of tasting spoons in the tub and win one bottle of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce and one Texas Creek Pure Evil t-shirt!

Winner will have their choice of LDHS flavor and t-shirt size. Contest starts now and ends Sunday July 15, 2012 at 6:00pm Pacific Time.

One entry per person, but you can change your guess as many times as you want up until the deadline. Just make sure you edit your original post, don't add another post saying "I'm changing my guess to ..." If you post multiple guesses, I will use your first post and disregard all the other guesses. Please make this easy for me and edit your original guess post. Thanks~

This is open to everyone. I'll cover international shipping, so everyone get busy guessing!

If there is a tie, I'll post another type of guess-the-number for the 2 people who are tied.

Have Fun! GOOD LUCK!

daad6feb.jpg

968b4606.jpg

cfaf960a.jpg

6a7f2bad.jpg

40686a6a.jpg

bdb5886c.jpg

The above pictures show the back of the shirt, the next picture shows the front of the shirt-
e607dbaf.jpg

False advertising. I was looking for the pic of you in the tub with spoons of pure evil.

:rofl: Nice one, Boss. :lol:

If I was in the tub with spoons of Pure Evil, noone would want to join me. :(

Ok, is this who gets the closest without going over? If so it could avoid a tie....unless someone insisted on guessing the exact same number as someone else which would be...

Anyhow, for now, my guess is 123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back