Dorset Naga Test from Romy6 by PexPeppers

romy6 said:
 Nice review Pex. Lets see that brown 7 pod review  :onfire:
haha, i took those apart for the seeds and dehydrated them, youre getting the "secret" review, and then a yellow 7, and then an updated barrackpore.

Love Dorset nagas. Great review : )

They were born here in England btw, in the south west in the county of Dorset : )

Gosh that man doesn't grow anything mild hahahah! Less than 10 seconds and 'stingy burn'!! Was there a nice flavor after the burn left? I've not tried one of these yet.

Chewi said:
Gosh that man doesn't grow anything mild hahahah! Less than 10 seconds and 'stingy burn'!! Was there a nice flavor after the burn left? I've not tried one of these yet.
yeah there was a floral taste afterwards. different. 

I had a "bhut" palnt last year that I swear looked exactly like a Dorset Naga. If It were a Dorset, I didn't really like the flavor but it was HOT.

PexPeppers said:
haha, i took those apart for the seeds and dehydrated them, youre getting the "secret" review, and then a yellow 7, and then an updated barrackpore.
Fair warning... J's barrackpores are evil, vile creatures made from the magma's of mount vesuvius itself. Keep a fire extinguisher by the table, milk won't fix the burn.

SomeLikeItHot said:
Fair warning... J's barrackpores are evil, vile creatures made from the magma's of mount vesuvius itself. Keep a fire extinguisher by the table, milk won't fix the burn.
Goooooooooooooood :)

Back