• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Double parking incident did he get what he deserved? A survey.

How did I handle the situation???

• Ignore the incident and went on my way?

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Report the kids that left the scratch on the car?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Give the kids a thumbs up as they passed and enjoyed the moment?

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Reported the kids to the police and gave them the license plate of the kids truck?

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
I'm sure the statue of limitations is up so I free to share this story. A long time ago I had someone at work that took hazing the new guy way to far. I got even one day when I noticed that he left his car unlocked by mistake. I climbed in and emptied a half can of OC spray into his heater vents and then turned the blower on full blast so that when he started up his car...yep, a face full of OC. :lol: Oddly enough, he hated me for the rest of the time I worked there, but guess what? He never messed with me again after that day.

I say good for you Iggy! I love that pic and I bet he was cussing up a storm when he had to climb into his car from the passenger side.

Pepperfreak said:
I'm sure the statue of limitations is up so I free to share this story. A long time ago I had someone at work that took hazing the new guy way to far. I got even one day when I noticed that he left his car unlocked by mistake. I climbed in and emptied a half can of OC spray into his heater vents and then turned the blower on full blast so that when he started up his car...yep, a face full of OC. :lol: Oddly enough, he hated me for the rest of the time I worked there, but guess what? He never messed with me again after that day.
:rofl:

Pepperfreak said:
I say good for you Iggy! I love that pic and I bet he was cussing up a storm when he had to climb into his car from the passenger side.
I hope the jerk got mud on his seats :lol:

IGG - it doesn't work as nice, like if theres 2 vehicles (1 on each side) cuz going through the passengers side is not much of a inconvenience. I'm sure they got the hint, so good for you for parking close.

Badger said:
That's not parking - that's stopping. People like that really piss me off. I normally show my displeasure by putting dogshit under their doorhandle.

do you normally carry dogshit with you in your vehicle ?

Pepperfreak said:

thats funny!!!! would of loved to see what happened when the vent was turned on :lol:
I normally dont touch peoples vehicles but 1 time I sprayed industrial strength expand a foam into the person gas tank door on a hot summer day (so it setup fast LOL)
he had to pry the door open & rip the stuff out before getting some gas :lol:

F*** double parkers. But I think messing with someone's is the most cowardly way to get back at someone. I think they should have just let the air out of his tires so there's no permanent damage. I used to feel like he did about my really nice cars(right now I drive a vehicle I don't care about, it's very liberating), so I would always do one of two things, park way at the back of the lot surrounded by empty spaces, or park next to another nice car so that the person would care enough about theirs as well as to not ding me with their door.

Back