for-sale Douglah seeds for sale

Hi we live in Perth Australia and my hubby loves hot chillies !!! So I want to grow some Douglah plants - from all the threads this is a very hot chilli would anyone care to sell some seeds, I would love to see him suffer :mouthonfire: ;0

Amanda

Check in with Neil with thehppyseedcompany.com, or just wait a bit. There are a lot of people on here willing to trade, or just help out fellow chileheads.

Hey mezcal, i am not sure where you sent the pm but i haven't got it here. IDK what's up with that but could you try sending your details again please :)

Hi we live in Perth Australia and my hubby loves hot chillies !!! So I want to grow some Douglah plants - from all the threads this is a very hot chilli would anyone care to sell some seeds, I would love to see him suffer :mouthonfire: ;0

Amanda
Did you find them? I am looking too. So far no luck

Amanda

Judy at pepperlovers dotcom has a nice selection for 60 bucks- you can get all 7pots. I'm pretty sure THSC does sell the Douglah.

Back